Nexterra Green Homes has a NEW website — please visit it here: www.nexterra.com
Please visit our fantastic partners at IDS2011.
Euro-Line Appliances – Booth 819
WETSTYLE – Booth 231
aquabrass – Booth 141
Benjamin Moore – Booth 1416
CaesarStone – Booth 1818
And look for a NEW Nexterra website in the coming days — with more partners and a new master bath rendering!
Check out October’s House & Home Magazine for more about Nexterra Green Homes.
Page 42 – Style Files: Eco Chic Mod Green Pad
And Homefront’s Fall issue is out with a great article Living in Luxury: Pre-fab for the Planet by Lisa Van den Ven.
Another great article – A module for sustainable living: Toronto partners bring modernist California-style eco homes north.
Thank you Ian Harvey and the Toronto Star!
The news is out! Nexterra Green Homes is receiving great press from Canada and the U.S. on the North Toronto LivingHomes project. You can check out all the articles below:
- Eco-friendly prefabs bring sustainable living to North Toronto – National Post, July 2, 2010
- Prefab and loaded with green – The Globe & Mail, June 11, 2010
- LivingHomes and Nexterra Green Homes Team Up To Do Modern Green Prefab Right – Treehugger.com, June 7, 2010
- Prefab Eco-Enclave Planned for Toronto – Jetson Green, June 2, 2010
- Prefab Sustainable Builder LivingHomes Lands in Canada – InteriorDesign.net, June 23, 2010
- LivingHomes, Nexterra Green Homes & Conquest Manufacturing Ltd – Aspiring to build LEED Platinum homes in Toronto – GreenLiving Online
- Nexterra and LivingHomes Establish Eco-Enclave in Toronto – BEC Green, June 9, 2010
Thank you to DOM Showrooms & Valcucine for hosting the fantastic LivingHomes/Nexterra Green Homes launch event. Even though the weather didn’t cooperate, it was great to introduce the project to Canada’s top media outlets. Thank you for coming!
Photography: Finn O’Hara
Please join us in welcoming Steve Glenn, the visionary founder of LivingHomes, and Nexterra Green Homes of Toronto for a press briefing to announce that LivingHomes will bring its award-winning modern prefabricated homes to Canada. Partnering with Winnipeg-based fabricator Conquest, LivingHomes and Nexterra Green Homes will preview their first project, a four-home eco-enclave in Toronto.
LivingHomes combines world-class architecture with an unparalleled commitment to healthy and sustainable construction. As the developer of the first-ever LEED Platinum home, LivingHomes is one of the most experienced builders of environmentally conscious homes in North America.
Along with an announcement of Canadian fabrication and availability, Steve Glenn will share his experiences working with leading architects, including Ray Kappe, FAIA, and KieranTimberlake. He will discuss the specific elements that go into a LivingHome, from its factory construction to on-site installation.
Date: June 02 2010
Time: 6 pm
Location: Valcucine + DOM Toronto
39 Parliament Street, in the Distillery District